Why You Shouldn’t Let the Banks Hold Your Wallet
Categories: Blog Posts, Motivational Monday, Resources, Tips
95% of investors are controlled by the banks. The other 5% control their own destiny.
Which group do you want to be in?
History is repeating itself. Banks and lenders are closed up and running away from loans for the investment community. They’re backing out of deals just minutes from the closing of a loan, without the courtesy of so much as a “Sorry.”
Right now, the majority of real estate investors (95%) rely on banks and traditional lenders as a means to fund their deals. That means when the banks decide to stop lending money, they stop you from succeeding.
Let’s change that!
Now, more than ever is the perfect time to take back control of your financial future.
How? By partnering up with people who have money ready to invest! Mom, your bestie, neighbor, gym buddy—anyone with cash to invest has the ability to help fund your investment deals. It doesn’t HAVE to be a bank or traditional lender.
Be a power player and join the 5% who don’t sweat economic disasters.
Want to dip your toes into the world of OPM (Other People’s Money) funding, but not sure where to start? Sign up for our Into to OPM Webinar! We’ll be going over the basics and answering your most pressing questions about how to secure financial freedom for your investment business, EVEN when the banks are saying “No.”
Sign Up Here >>>
Just remember: Keep it legal, keep it safe, keep it honest.